with its 42 mile long by 16 mile wide turquoise lagoon, is the largest atoll in the
Tuamotu Archipelago and the second largest in the world.
About 5 minutes from the airport, the Hotel Kia Ora is set on the most beautiful beach of the atolls northern portion, amid a secluded and vast coconut plantation.
- 19 beach bungalows, with lounge, shower, ceiling fan, mini bar/fridge and coffee and tea facilities;
- 3 Beach Prestige bungalows, with bedroom on the first floor, Jacuzzi and lounge
- 10 "Prestige" over-water bungalows with private terrace, a lounge and separate bedroom. They feature a glass coffee table into the lagoon.
- 5 garden suites with separate bedroom, bathroom with shower lounge, refrigirator and terrace
- 23 garden bungalows with refrigirator, shower and terrace.
Complimentary activities:visits to the village of Tiputa
visits of motus
All-day picnics, Deep-sea fishing; Boat rentals; sunset cocktail cruises; glass-bottom boats and shark feeding; a visit to a black pearl farm.
Scuba diving instruction.